|[add_to_cart item="MCTOILBF" quantity="user:1" ]|
Extracted from coconut oil, MCTs have been shown to play an important functional role in the body. Very little MCT gets converted into body fat because MCTs are rapidly burned for energy.
- Fast energy – MCT oil converts into energy much faster than other oils.
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels, controlling LDL (bad cholesterol) levels and boosting HDL (good cholesterol) levels.
- Improves the body’s absorption and use of vitamin E, calcium, and magnesium.
- Works to control harmful bacteria, viruses, and fungi inside the body.
- Serve as building blocks in each of your baby’s new cells.
- Very easy to add to your diet. Just mix into any smoothie, soup, or most recipes!
- No refrigeration is required.
How to Use MCT Oil
We recommend using MCTs as a supplemental oil, substituting it for some of the usual oil in your diet. It should not be used as a replacement for all of the oils in your diet. Recommended use is 1-3 tablespoons per day.
You can use MCT oil as you would use butter by mixing 50% butter with 50% MCT oil to make your own lighter butter blend. Use MCT or an MCT/butter blend for cooking or in salad oils. Since both MCT oil and butter are fully saturated, cooking with them using low heat will result in minimal oxidation.
1 quart of flavorless medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil. Liquid at room temperature.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.